I’ve learned that no one does everything, at least if they do, they’re not 100% perfect at everything they do. And that’s why I have established multiple professional relationships across the industry. My go-to partners specialize in printmaking, specialty products, album production, and more.
A sample, not a complete list, of all the things I produce:
- Photographic prints and Enlargements: Available from mini (half of a wallet print) up to Wall size (40×60), 5 different paper types. If you order something bigger than 8″ x 10″, I will deliver it mounted to a hard substrate, depending on the size of the print, from art mat board, up to 3/16″ styrene, which protects the print from damage and curling. Standard printing is on “E-Surface” paper – an archival quality photographic print paper. All prints larger than 8″ x 10″ will come signed by the photographer.
- Retouching service: Blemish and spot removal (acne, pimples, hot spots from shaving, etc.) – Not that you shouldn’t take care of your skin, but I can still make you look good if you’re having your portraits done at a time when your skin isn’t cooperating.
- Fine Art Prints: I source through multiple purveyors to produce some of the finest prints available from my images. All Fine Art prints are printed on cotton, silk, or bamboo fine art paper, through a Giclée printing process (Giclée means digital image through inkjet printing), printed by high quality inkjet printers, using multiple levels of Black, and High Dynamic Range pigment ink. Sizes from 8″x8″ up to 40″x60″ are available. All Fine Art prints will come signed by the photographer.
- Canvas Gallery Wrap: Photos are printed on fine quality canvas and laminated to seal in their beauty for life. Canvas prints are then stretched using special equipment and wrapped over wooden bars, before being stapled into place. Canvas gallery wrap prints arrive ready to hang on your walls. Variations in canvas from standard to “high definition” finer grain canvas materials are available. Sizes from 8″x10″ up to 36″x36″ available.
- Gallery Wrap Collections: An instant wall gallery is simple with our Gallery Wrap Collections. Frameless design, timeless images and an elegant presentation will draw rave reviews from your friends and family. 5 pre-designed layouts that can instantly fill a space from 20″×20″ to 45″×24″
- Metal Prints: Starts with a sheet of high quality aluminum, and either white opaque or clear base coat, your image is printed using a special dye sublimation process, then clear-coated with either high gloss or a matte finish. White base provides a vivid color pop to images, while the clear base allows the polished aluminum to shine through (wherever white would be in the image). Whichever choice you choose, these stunning prints provide a gallery quality piece to your collection. Sizes from 8″x10″ up to 30″x40″, with a variety of mounting options, among which, the 1/2″ metal standoffs is most common. All Metal Prints will come signed by the photographer.
- Luxe Vivid Metal Prints: Like the Metal Prints, these prints start off with a sheet of aluminum, and are treated to a base coat of bright white before applying your image. The metal is then cut to a scalloped shape, creating a rather unique art piece for your collection.
- Acrylic Prints: Similar to the metal prints, but with a sheet of acrylic rather than aluminum. Easy to maintain (just a simple wipe down to remove dust), and adds a contemporary flair to any room where it graces your wall. Sizes and mounting options are the same. All Acrylic Prints will come signed by the photographer.
- Standouts: A photographic print, mounted to 1.5″ white or black gatorboard foam, to “stand out” when hung on your wall. Available in 8″x8″ up to 20″x30″. All Standouts will come signed by the photographer.
- Albums: I have no less than 5 different providers of albums. From inexpensive small books with paper stock covers and magazine stock paper, to large format, luxurious, exotic papers with fine leather, silk, and other luxury covers. For the event that produces many images, an album can be created with the right page size and quantity, and materials to fit the occasion. Perfect for weddings, family photo sessions, and senior portrait sessions. Additionally, “companion albums” can be created – a popular addition is to create a smaller page size replica of the original, which is the perfect keepsake for relatives.
- This list is not all inclusive. If you’re looking for something not listed, chances are that one of my providers carries it.