Outsourced Design and Production Services
This is a photographer-to-photographer service that allows photographers to outsource album or other product design, retouching, or other production-related services to another professional.
I offer special B2B pricing, and can help with product/vendor selection based on customer profile, style, and budget. Presently, I have open accounts with access to all products from GraphiStudio (Italy), CoutureBook (USA), Miller’s Professional Imaging (USA), White House Custom Color (USA), and Queensberry (New Zealand).
With a creative eye, and over 10 years of album design experience, use the Contact Us page to find out how I can collaborate with you for your next masterpiece.
Here is an example of my album outsource workflow/process:
- We collaboratively rank, sort, and sequence the images
- We choose what product will be the final product, and “companion” products
- We decide on a target page count
- I start the design/layout using my software/tools
- We look at a draft, if we like it, you present it to the customer.
- If changes are requested, we make revisions.
- When the customer approves the design, I upload it to the bindery for print and manufacturing.